Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pink Eye

So my little boy has pink eye! I noticed it Sunday night when he woke up for his feeding and it was confirmed Monday at the doctors. It doesn't bother him at all of course, he just laughs and plays like there's nothing wrong - and it's not a very bad case... sometimes you can't even tell. But he still can't go to daycare, so I've been doing half days - not going to work until 11 so my husband can get some rest when he gets home before taking over as dad.

So two good things have come from this:
1. The Navy ROCKS! Letting me work half days rather than using up my leave days!
2. My husband ROCKS! He takes such good care of Alex! I guess I just never really noticed it - probably because I'm tired, or maybe because I catch him on off days sometimes.

So over all - things are looking great!

No comments:

Post a Comment