Thursday, January 21, 2010

Exhausted

So, my work day is finally over and I'm exhausted! Got home not too long ago - my husband is supposed to start picking up Alex at 3 pm because I don't like the staff after that time, but he never does, so once again I picked up Alex being taken care of by someone who just doesn't have the patience to deal with a bunch of little babies. You can tell she's irritated by them and that's not the kind of atmosphere I want Alex around. The day shift workers are so amazing and then the day ends with this woman. She irritates me too much to complain in any professional manner, so I've got to say something tomorrow morning when she's not in my face and so I'm in a better mood.

And it's great to come home to my sleeping husband, knowing he could have easily picked up Alex if he motivated himself to do it.

Feeling very irritable right now. Ordered pizza from pizza hut... and dessert. At least Chris is finally awake right now and holding Alex. Something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment